Ash Cottage is a cosy purpose built brand new miners type cottage in the heart of the Welsh valleys. The accommodation is situated on the tranquil Taff Trail and is probably the closest accommodation to Bike Park Wales. Access to the park may be gained without the need for travelling on any major roads.
We are located approximately 3-4 miles from Merthyr Tydfil town centre, 1 mile from Bike Park Wales or a 5 minute bike ride. Close to the Brecon Beacons National Park. The Brecon Mountain Railway, Cyfarthfa Castle, which dates to 1824, Cyfarthfa Retail Park, Rhydycar Leisure Park and Merthyr Tydfil bus & train station. Cardiff is a 30 minute drive away on the A470.
Ash Cottage is designed for 4 people but can accommodate up to 7:
• Living Room with Sofa Bed, 2 chairs and table and chairs
• Large Flat Screen Smart TV
• Fully equipped Kitchen area
• Sleeping area with 1 set of single bunk beds, and a double bed with single above
• Bathroom with double shower, toilet and hand basin
• Outside patio area with table, chairs and a Fire pit
• Free WiFi access and flat-screen satellite TV
• Tea/coffee making facilities
• Cooking utensils and Saucepans
• Plates and Cutlery
• Glasses and Mugs
• Outside patio area
• Private on-site parking covered by CCTV
• Secure bike lock up with power points, covered by alarm and CCTV
• Towels & bed linen
• Induction hob cooking appliance & microwave
• House alarm and CCTV
This is an ideal retreat for visitors to enjoy walks, cycling, hiking, fishing, canoeing and adventure activities. Perfect for groups and families to spend quality time together.
No pets are allowed, except for guide dogs.